Cryptocurrencies are one of today’s frequently debated subjects. Although for some individuals it is still a new concept, this very well cryptocurrency has been around for almost more than a millennium. Bitcoin is one of several cryptocurrencies that have become pretty standard among technology-savvy households. Whereas, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a 2017 cryptocurrency resulting from a Bitcoin fork. BCH coins belong on a blockchain other than that of the original Bitcoin and therefore involve alternative storage wallets.
In this blog, we’ll go through a few best Bitcoin Cash Wallets which are currently available to use in the market. We’re looking forward to exploring the tech behind these and also discussing their features.
So without any further ado, let’s start with the primary first:
What is Bitcoin Cash Wallet?
Bitcoin Cash Wallets is a specialized technology that enables you to reach, use and spend your coins at any time free of charge. Digital currencies such as BCH exist in digital form only and therefore cannot be sequestered like regular cash. Digital currencies such as BCH exist in digital format only and thus cannot be stored like traditional currency. It implies that the first step in using and owning Bitcoin Cash would be to acquire such a wallet.
There are four main kinds of Bitcoin Cash wallets, and it can be stated that each one of them has a different function. For everyday usage, some are handy, others for long trips.
- Mobile wallets: Transform your mobile phone into portable crypto wallets with these mobile app wallets.
- Online Wallets: Such wallets are perfect for regular use as they enable you to manage your coins on the go, via your browser or mobile phone.
- Desktop Wallets – A desktop wallet allows specialized software to be installed on your PC, making it much more secure than both online and mobile wallets.
- Hardware Wallets: When it comes to protecting your crypto-currencies, these advanced USB- like tools are the top of the range. They hold your confidential data offline and are tiny and easy for transport, safe from hackers.
- Paper Wallets: As its title indicates, this is a sheet of paper on which your keys are imprinted. Excellent for long-term storage, but not intended for everyday use.
That being said, let’s dive into our curated list of the best and Free Bitcoin Cash Wallets.
Are you looking for the best bitcoin cash wallet? Contact us.
Best Bitcoin Cash Wallets
BTC.com – BTC.com supports Bitcoin Currency, Bitcoin and Ethereum as an open-source web and mobile wallet. Founded in 2016 by Bitmain, it was designed to provide an open and safe place for users in their mining pool to hold their newly mined cryptocurrencies. It comes with a simplified interface and easy to join the Bitcoin Cash mining pool.
- Cash address – Being the best bitcoin cash paper wallet, Paper wallets are not intended for everyday use as long-term holders mostly use them. On a printed piece of paper, these depict your keys and may also display their respective QR codes for convenience. They provide strong security and are perfect if you would like to store your coins in total safety with Bitcoin Cash. Besides, that cash address is best for HODLing, works offline, and hardware dependent.
- Guarda Wallet – Guarda Wallet is a custody-free, multi-currency wallet used for more than 45 blockchains and thousands of tokens. Internet, desktop, mobile models (IOS, Android), and Chrome Plugin models are available for storage. It supports Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum, Bitcoin SV, Dash, and more.
- Enjin Wallet – Enjin is available for Android and IOS as it is among the most common mobile wallets. It enables the infinite creation of various wallets inside the app, supports decentralized exchanges, and users can store gaming coins created on the Enjin Blockchain.
While going through this detailed list, we hope you’ve enjoyed this blog post about the best bitcoin cash wallets, in general, all wallets mentioned above are free bitcoin cash wallets and offer ease of use. Do you still have doubts about the best bitcoin cash wallet or the way they operate? Then feel free to contact us. We would love to answer them.