In this tutorial, we shall learn about the method to fix Adobe Genuine software integrity service error message that might be popping up on your screen due to several different factors. We all are aware of the fact that Adobe serves as a complete package for those who need to edit videos and photos. However, some people have started to use the pirated version of its products. And to stop this, Adobe has taken action by introducing its genuine software integrity service.
What is adobe genuine software integrity service?
The new products of Adobe come pre-equipped with the genuine software integrity feature that lets Adobe know if someone uses its pirated version. This is the reason why Adobe has introduced this feature in order to piracy at its best. However, even after owning a legitimate Adobe product, many people were restricted from using the software.
Steps to fix the “Adobe genuine software integrity service”
In case your screen is showing an error message in the form of a pop-up stating that the Adobe software you are using is not genuine. This issue can arise on any PC including Windows and Mac.
Method 1- ensure that you are using a genuine software
It is not so difficult to navigate to the official website of Adobe and get your hands on the genuine software. However, if you are unsure that the product on your device is from authentic sources, then you should make a search on the internet to reach the official website of the product viz. www.adobe.com. To avoid falling into this situation ever again, you must download the product from its official platform.
Method 2- remove all the files Adobe Genuine Software Integrity
In this section, we shall learn the method to disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity on Windows 10 or remove it completely. You can easily accomplish this task via the Task Manager of your device.
To complete this task, follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to press the Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard.
- This will open the Task Manager on your device.
- Now, go to the ‘Processes Tab’.
- And, find the Adobe Genuine Integrity service in it.
- After this, you need to right-click on the same.
- Then, select the ‘Open File Location’.
- The same shall open the AdobeGCIClient folder.
- As soon as it opens, navigate to the ‘Task Manager’.
- Here, select the Adobe Genuine Integrity process.
- Hit the ‘End Task’ option for the same.
To delete the Adobe Client folder:
- From the ‘Processes’ tab, go to the AdobeGCIClient folder.
- Here, you need to select it or right-click on it.
- Then, tap on the ‘Delete’ option to delete it.
- Restart your system once you delete it.
- If you still see the same issue, try renaming the file instead of deleting it.
How to disable adobe genuine software integrity service on Mac?
- Open your Mac and go to its Finder.
- Then, you need to go to the ‘Library’ Folder.
- In newer versions of Mac, you won’t find the ‘Library’ folder.
- In it, you need to find the ‘GO’ and type ‘~/Library’.
- After that, go to ‘Application Support’.
- Choose ‘Adobe’ and then select ‘AdobeGCCClient’.
- Then, delete the folder.
- Do not forget to remove the file from Trash.
This will surely fix the issues with your Adobe genuine software integrity service. In case you want to use one of the Adobe products in the future, you must ensure that you are downloading the same from the official platform only. Else, you will not be able to use the complete features of Adobe software.
Adobe Genuine software FAQ
How do I get rid of Adobe genuine software integrity service on Windows 10?
- In the ‘Search’ box of your Windows, type ‘Services’.
- Then, you need to select the ‘Standard’ category.
- In the list, find ‘Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service’.
- Now, right-click on this service and select ‘Properties’.
- Now, go to the ‘General’ tab and disable the ‘Startup Type’.
- In the end, just tap on the ‘Apply’ button.
How would I stop the adobe sign-in popup to show appear in 2021?
Since this issue usually appears when you do not give permissions to certain services, programs, or folders that are associated with Adobe. Thus, to stop this repeated message to ever appear on your PC, you need to allow permissions for Adobe PC and SLStore.
How do I remove a sign in Adobe Acrobat Pro?
To remove a signature from the Adobe Acrobat Pro, you just need to navigate to the ‘Signature’ section. Here, you have to right-click on the ‘Signature’ that you want to delete. After that, select the ‘Clear Signature’ option from the drop-down to finally remove the sign.
How can I avoid downloading unauthorized versions of Adobe software?
Since there are a lot of scams happening these days, you can easily fall prey to a scam that lets you download non-genuine copies of Adobe software. However, to avoid this from happening and getting your hands on the authentic software, you need to ensure that you are downloading the software from the official website only i.e. www.adobe.com.