If you are having issues with operating Windows 10, then you might want to get answers so that you can access Windows 10 properly. Fortunately, Microsoft comes with a number of support services with the operating systems and will even help you using the phone number or live chat with the customer service executives. Here are some of the five ways to get assistance for Windows 10.
- Tap on the F1 Key: The F1 Key is the original way to get assistance, in a similar manner you have to dial 411. Remember, clicking on the F1 in an app often open the program help menu, however, for Windows 10, the button only performs a Bing search in the default browser to “Get help in Windows 10”, which could be easily done by yourself.
- You can ask Cortana for Help: If you wish to talk rather than typing then you can ask Cortana for assistance to understand the basic issues with Windows 10. It is important to acknowledge that the digital assistant knows about all the shortcuts on the keyboards for copy and paste and can even direct you to watch the videos that answer all the questions. To activate the Cortana, you have to tap on the microphone in the menu bar or say “Hey Cortana” if the option is enabled.
- You can ask Microsoft Support for assistance: For the direct interaction with the MS Office representative, you can easily use a dedicated app built into the PC. Tap on the “Start” button and scroll to Contact support and if you do not see it then you need to look for “Get Help”. Here you can ask a question or search with the keywords to get the documentation from the MS Office that will solve the problems.
- Call or chat with Microsoft: Once you are done with searching in the Contact support or get Help, you will see the options for further assistance at the bottom of the window. There are options that are included in arranging for Microsoft to call you now, this will include as estimated for how soon an agent will be ready. If this time is not convenient then you can schedule a call for later and pick a time that fits better with a schedule. Those who prefer to type can easily opt for the live chat option.
- You can use the comprehensive tutorials: You can opt for the comprehensive tutorials that are powerful to use and you will get the guidelines to understand Cortana and Edge to tips for performance and productivity and we have got everything that you need to understand to access the Windows 10.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has given you enough insights to assist you with the ways to get help in windows 10. However, if you are still confused and looking for ways to assist you with guidelines to use and get help in windows 10, then we suggest you visit the official customer support assistance website and get your queries resolved.