Have you recently thought of trading with cryptocurrency and chosen Robinhood as the exchange platform but do not know how to buy or trade crypto on Robinhood? If that is the case, then you should bookmark this article as we are going to discuss all the essential details about Robinhood crypto trading. In the cryptocurrency context, buying or trading cryptos are one and the same thing. So, if you are also interested in knowing the exact method to trade with crypto on the Robinhood exchange platform, then you are in the right place.
Here, we shall have a discussion on crypto Robinhood trading on three different platforms i.e. iOS, Android, as well as the web. Along with that, we shall also learn more about Robinhood crypto fees which you will incur whenever you make a transaction on the Robinhood platform.
Buying or trading Robinhood crypto on iOS
If you own an iOS device and you wish to learn the method to trade crypto on Robinhood on your device, then you may follow the easy instructions given below:
- First things first, log in to your Robinhood account
- Then, navigate to the “Details” page section
- To proceed, select the “Trade” option
- Followed by this, you have to click on the “Buy” option
- Now, go to the upper right corner of the order
- Furthermore, select the option saying “Order Types”
- Then, choose the desired order type from the given list
- Now, follow some prompts to confirm your order
- To finally, submit it, you simply need to swipe up
Method to trade/buy crypto Robinhood on Android
In case you have an Android device and you wish to buy crypto on Robinhood, then follow these easy instructions:
- After logging in, go to the “Details” page of Robinhood
- Followed by this, click on the “Trade” > “Buy” options
- Select the “Order Types” given at the upper right section of the order
- Furthermore, you have to choose your preferred order type
- To confirm your order, you need to complete some prompts
- Similarly, you can swipe up to confirm your order
Trading crypto on the Web
For Robinhood crypto trading on the web-based portal, you can follow the easy steps given here:
- First, you have to go to the “Details” page on the web portal
- Now, go to the right side of the order portal
- Enter the amount of crypto you want to trade-in
- Click on the “Review” option to proceed
- Finally, confirm your order by completing some prompts
What are the Robinhood crypto fees for trading?
You will be amazed to know that Robinhood does not charge any fee for trading in crypto on its platform. However, due to the order flow, the purchase price may differ from time to time. But, for buying traditional instruments, you will not be charged any fee.
But, before we begin our discussion, it is important to note that you must have created an account on the Robinhood platform. In case you haven’t, then you may create a new account now. For more instructions on the same, you can refer to one of the many articles available on the web.